Fire Exit Doors
Fire exit doors are one of the most common types of steel security doors. We can supply you with these doors for both new build properties and refurbishments – including external and internal double and single doors. Commercial and industrial buildings, warehouses, offices, shops, theatres and other publicly used facilities must have a fire exit door that meets legal requirements.
- Tested to high standards. All the Fire Exit Doors that we supply and install meet or exceed the required safety standards.
- Fire resistant louvre panels. Ventilation that closes in the event of a fire.
- Vision panels. Where necessary to comply with building regulations, we can supply fire exit doors with a window.
- FD60: Provides protection up to one hour in a traditional unlatched design.
- FD120: Provides protection up to two hours with a latched design.
- FD240: Provides protection up to four hours with a latched design.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services