Internal fire doors are designed to contain the spread of fire. They are a legal requirement for public buildings as well as shared residential buildings such as blocks of flats. We supply and install fire doors that meet accessibility, sound, ventilation, safety glazing regulations in a range of designs to suit your premises.
- FD30 rated fire doors offer protection for 30 minutes
- FD60 rated fire doors offer protection for 60 minutes.
- Fire rated hardware, joinery and fixings to ensure complete protection
- Multiple glazing and design options, including wide range of colours and finishes
- Manufactured and installed to fire safety regulations, the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Hormann sliding doors tested to DIN 4102, providing fire and smoke protection
Hormann Fire Doors.pdf5.76mb Download
Hormann Fire Resistant Sliding Doors.pdf8.24mb Download
Steel Fire Doors.pdf3.89mb Download
Fire Exit Doors
Fire exit doors are one of the most common types of steel security doors. We can supply you with these doors for both new build properties and refurbishments – including external and internal double and single doors. Commercial and industrial buildings, warehouses, offices, shops, theatres and other publicly used facilities must have a fire exit door that meets legal requirements.
- Tested to high standards. All the Fire Exit Doors that we supply and install meet or exceed the required safety standards.
- Fire resistant louvre panels. Ventilation that closes in the event of a fire.
- Vision panels. Where necessary to comply with building regulations, we can supply fire exit doors with a window.
- FD60: Provides protection up to one hour in a traditional unlatched design.
- FD120: Provides protection up to two hours with a latched design.
- FD240: Provides protection up to four hours with a latched design.
Fire Exit Doors.pdf2.98mb Download
Fire Shutters (120 & 240)
Cooks are able to supply you with two standard fire shutters, the Flameshield 120 and 240. These both work as fire roller shutters, operating in a similar manner to a motor powered blind. Both Flameshield fire roller shutters have been submitted to the Warrington Fire Research Establishment for testing and have found to comply with the quality standards (clause 8 of BS476 part 22: 1987) associated with 1 to 2-hour fire resistance.
- Fire Relay release mechanism. The shutters can be linked to your fire alarm system.
- Electric operation. Fire Shutters are both electrically operated by single phase motors, with other operational modes available.
- Suitable for large openings. Maximum size of 4000mm wide and 2500mm high.
- Heavy duty version available. The 240 fire shutter is a heavy duty shutter suitable for industrial applications.
- Choice of colours. Choice of RAL and BS colours available to fit in with your company branding.
- Battery back-up unit. If the mains circuit is affected (by e.g. a fire!) then the battery backup unit will power your shutter.
Flameshield 120 Commercial Fire Shutters.pdf0.95mb Download
Flameshield 240 Industrial Fire Shutters.pdf0.39mb Download
Fire and Smoke Curtains
Flameshield fire curtains are made with fire rated fabric and woven with Kevlar and stainless steel thread to provide protection equivalent to fire shutters. The lightweight curtains are only 0.65mm thick and retract into a compact cassette when not in use.
- Fire rated fabric contains the spread of smoke and fire
- Sync with fire alarm system for automatic deployment
- Gravity fall safe operates if power supply is corrupted
- Multiple control units to operate multiple curtains from a single control point.
- Suitable for extremely large openings up to 54 meters wide and 8 metre drop.
- Constructed to Warrington Fire Research WARRES No. 169805 which relates to BS7346 Fire/Heat criteria
Flameshield Fire Curtains.pdf2.52mb Download
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services