High Speed Doors
High speed doors available in the Hormann range include rapid doors and fast action doors which work up to 20 times faster than conventional industrial doors.
- Speed. Doors that open and close in the minimal possible time.
- Safety. Soft-edge doors and doors with anti-crash sections.
- Secure operating mechanisms. Including: pull switches, radar or radio remote control, push buttons, coded switches, induction loops and fingerprint detection.
- Cold Storage Rapid Doors
- Explosion Proof Rapid Doors
- Fully Transparent Rapid Doors
Warehousing High Speed Doors.pdf9.80mb Download
PVC Strip Curtains
Flexible strip doors and plastic curtains provide a cost-effective way to divide your work space, especially where control of your environment is essential. Our made-to-measure PVC curtains and industrial strip doors are manufactured to the highest quality and are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications.
- Bespoke fit. Our PVC strip curtains can be tailored to fit your exact requirements.
- Partitioning. Strip doors provide an effective way to partition different working areas.
- Increased productivity. Speed up the movement of workers between areas of your warehouse
- Walk-in freezers. Full thermal insulation and temperature regulation
- Improving workplace safety. Reduce noise and minimise contamination between areas
- Welding screens. Opaque PVC available to prevent accidental exposure to intense light from welding.
Warehousing Strip Curtains.pdf1.08mb Download
We supply and install a range of crash doors, including: rubber doors, flexible doors and PVC crash doors. These can be operated manually or automatically and are best suited to areas where an optimum flow of traffic is required such as a high-use warehouse or a demanding production area.
- Transparency. PVC doors can be supplied as clear, half-clear or solid with vision panels
- Self-closing. Doors automatically close behind the person or vehicle passing through
- Panel and framework available in a choice of materials and colours
- Supermarkets, retail outlets and warehouses.
- Food and pharmaceutical manufacturing plants.
- Temperature-controlled environments and clean rooms.
Flexible Crash Doors Brochure.pdf936kb Download
As a Hormann partner company, Cooks Industrial Doors is able to offer a complete range of industrial and commercial loading bay docks and doors. To complement these, we can fit a number of dock levellers, dock shelters and dock seals that facilitate quick movement and protection for your goods and personnel.
- Speed. Loading docks enable the quick and efficient movement of goods in and out of your warehouse
- Energy efficiency. Keep thermal loss to a minimum.
- Improved safety. Reduce the risk of injury from lifting heavy items in and out of lorry backs.
- Dock Shelters. Providing protection from the elements for your goods and your staff whilst they are loading and unloading.
- Dock Levellers. Not all lorries are the same size. Elevation platforms let your workers rise to the occasion and work on an even keel. Available as hydraulic, hinged lip or telescopic.
- Dock Seals. We supply and install four different types of dock seals: including inflatable Dock Seals and cushion Dock Seals. Head and side flaps are available in four different standard colour schemes.
Warehouse Loading Docks.pdf15.87mb Download
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services