Our engineers can supply and install a range of different crash doors, including rubber doors, flexible doors and PVC crash doors. These can be operated either manually or automatically and are best suited to areas where an optimum flow of traffic is required such as a high-use warehouse or a demanding production area.
- Practical and cost-effective. Durable doors suitable for high traffic areas.
- Automatically self-closing. Your doors will close automatically behind the person or vehicle that has passed through.
- Panel and framework choices. Choose materials and colours for the panels and framework of your door.
- Suitable for multiple environments. As well as warehouses, we have installed Crash Doors in retail units, supermarkets, hospitals, cold stores, cleanrooms and factories.
- Improved movement. Crash Doors make it easy for your workers to move between areas of your premises.
- Choice of Solid Materials. Our PVC and rubber crash doors are available in a choice of half clear and half solid or solid with vision panel designs.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services