Hormann industrial sectional doors come in a variety of designs and materials - including aluminium frames with glass panels. We can supply and install a door to suit any structural opening perfectly. Hormann manufacture double-skinned insulated sectional doors for use where thermal and sound insulation are an important consideration.
- Choice of materials. Choose among steel, aluminium and various types of glazing.
- Colour options. All of Hormann’s industrial sectional doors are available in 14 standard colours or any RAL colour you choose.
- Wide range of operators. Talk to our installation experts about the best kind of operator for your needs.
- Optimal roller guide. Low-headroom tracks are made possible by optimal positioning of the roller guides.
- Scratch-resistance. Vision panels can be rendered in scratch-resistant DURATEC glazing.
- Optional extras. Your sectional door can include a wicket door for use when you don’t need to open the whole door. We can also provide panic locks, lever handles and trip-free thresholds.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services