Where temperature preservation is a priority, we can supply and install a range of thermally insulated industrial shutters or sectional doors. Thick steel and aluminium outers conceal foam filled interiors that will slow down the transfer of heat through the door. If you are operating noisy machinery, insulated doors will reduce the amount of sound escaping from your facility.
- Open and shut quickly. Large insulating doors on the exterior of a facility must be opened and shut quickly if the weather outside is not to affect the temperature inside.
- Manual or automatic. Insulated rolling shutters can be operated manually or the system can be automated.
- Superb insulation. Rolling shutter doors offer a practical secure solution to sealing large warehouse openings.
- Double-skinned slats. The slats on Decotherm doors from Hormann have an aluminium or steel exterior filled with insulating polyurethane.
- Galvanised steel. Strong steel doors have been galvanised to prevent rust.
- Protective paint. Shutter profiles can be coated in a special protective paint that has polyamide particles embedded within it to improve the door’s sliding efficiency and reduce abrasion.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services