Steel Security Doors
Steel security doors are often the norm for industrial and commercial buildings. We supply a wide range of fire exit doors, metal security doors and steel door sets for internal and external application – all of which are built to the highest standards and come with the options of fixed panels and transom windows, different thresholds, door closers, locks, crash bars and ventilation grilles.
- Improved security. 1-2mm thick corrosion resistant steel sends a message to would-be intruders.
- Steel skin lock-formed around a rigid central core. Our steel doors have a resin-impregnated honeycomb core interior.
- Folded and welded steel frame. The steel security doors are attached to a frame folded from 1·6mm Zintec/Aluzinc.
- Reinforced sub-frame. This should help to prevent the door or its fixings from being prised open with a jemmy.
- Dog bolt hinges for extra protection. When an intruder tries to force a dog bolt hinge, its patented mechanism engages with the door frame preventing easy access.
- Custom manufactured to fit your doorway. We will supply and install a door fitted to your exact specifications.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services