Fire Exit Doors
Fire exit doors are one of the most common types of steel security doors. It may be a requirement that some doors on your commercial premises meet fire safety regulations. We can supply you with these doors for both new build properties and refurbishments – including external and internal double and single doors.
- Tested to high standards All the fire exit doors that we supply and install meet or exceed the required safety standards.
- Fire resistant louvre panels. Ventilation that closes in the event of a fire.
- Vision panels. We can supply windowed fire exit doors that meet all building regulations.
- FD60: Provides protection up to one hour in a traditional unlatched design.
- FD120: Provides protection up to two hours with a latched design.
- FD240: Provides protection up to four hours with a latched design.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services