Smoke & Fire Curtains
Alongside our fire shutters, we have a range of smoke and fire curtains, all of which have been manufactured to a high standard of quality. These will be fitted by our experienced team of installers. Each of our fire and smoke curtains is supplied and installed with special release mechanisms. These can be linked to your building's fire alarm system and can be set up in variety of different ways in accordance with the health and safety policies applicable to your workplace.
- Discreet and lightweight. The curtains are only 0.65mm thick.
- Fully Tested. The curtains are constructed to Warrington Fire Research Centre WARRES No. 169805 and 168906 which relates to BS7346 Fire / Heat criteria.
- Kevlar thread. Stitched and hemmed with Kevlar and stainless-steel thread.
- Safety feature. Gravity fail safe operates if power supply is corrupted.
- Fire rated fabric. Housed in a small unobtrusive box above the opening you want to shield.
- Linked to fire alarm. Curtain opens and closes upon receipt of a signal from your fire alarm system.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services