Fire Shutters (120 & 240)
Cooks are able to supply you with two standard fire shutters, the Flameshield 120 and 240. These both work as fire roller shutters, operating in a similar manner to a motor powered blind. Both Flameshield fire roller shutters have been submitted to the Warrington Fire Research Establishment for testing and have found to comply with the quality standards (clause 8 of BS476 part 22: 1987) associated with 1 to 2-hour fire resistance.
- Fire Relay release mechanism. The shutters can be linked to your fire alarm system.
- Electric operation. Fire Shutters are both electrically operated by single phase motors, with other operational modes available.
- Suitable for large openings. Maximum size of 4000mm wide and 2500mm high.
- Heavy duty version available. The 240 fire shutter is a heavy duty shutter suitable for industrial applications.
- Choice of colours. Choice of RAL and BS colours available to fit in with your company branding.
- Battery back-up unit. If the mains circuit is affected (by e.g. a fire!) then the battery backup unit will power your shutter.
In addition to installing high quality door systems, we also provide a full repair and maintenance service. This service ensures that your doors continue to operate safely and correctly at all times.Services